Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy 1yr9mo 12.03.11

The boy and I have been officially together for 1yr9mo. A year of that time we've been apart; me in socal and him in norcal. So we rarely got the opportunity to dress up and go out on a nice date. I just wanted to put out that disclaimer so you guys don't think we're a high school couple who have big celebrations each month. Honestly, we always forget each month's mark. But it's nice to get all dressed up and go out to a nice restaurant.

Prior to that we went to Bridges Rock Gym to go bouldering! So much fun and a great workout! Then we headed to SF to eat at Skool.

I also rented a Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 lens from borrowlenses.com. Had lunch with the boy on Friday and when I was leaving his work parking lot, I saw BorrowLenses. So I stopped by and rented the lens.  I def want to save up for a wide angle lens. The only problem with this one is that it doesn't autofucus on my entry-level Nikon. So all these photos are manual focused. Gotta save up for a new camera too. hehe. I want the Nikon d7000.


@ Bridges Rock Gym @ Bridges Rock Gym @ Bridges Rock Gym @ Bridges Rock Gym @ Bridges Rock Gym @ Bridges Rock Gym @ Bridges Rock Gym @ Bridges Rock Gym @ Bridges Rock Gym @ Bridges Rock Gym @ Bridges Rock Gym @ Bridges Rock Gym @ Bridges Rock Gym @ Bridges Rock Gym @ Bridges Rock Gym @ Bridges Rock Gym @ Skool @ Skool @ Skool @ Skool @ Skool @ Skool @ Skool @ Skool @ Skool

No comments:

Post a Comment