Friday, December 23, 2011

Hiking

Went hiking in the Berkeley Hills and at Mt. Tamalpais (two separate occasions). The first three photos are from Berkeley. The others were shot at Mt. Tamalpais with my rented Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8. I feel like you need a separate set of eyes when using a wide angled lens. I'm used to shooting with my 30mm f/1.8 which is pretty much the same as what my eyes see. A wide angled lens obviously sees more than my God-given-eyes. I need to get one soon so I could get better shooting wide. Manually focusing makes it harder also. Enjoy.


@ Berkeley Hills @ Berkeley Hills @ Berkeley Hills @ Mt Tamalpais @ Mt Tamalpais @ Mt Tamalpais @ Mt Tamalpais @ Mt Tamalpais @ Mt Tamalpais @ Mt Tamalpais @ Mt Tamalpais @ Mt Tamalpais @ Mt Tamalpais @ Mt Tamalpais @ Mt Tamalpais @ Mt Tamalpais

No comments:

Post a Comment