Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

Today Kate Middleton and Prince William got married!! I don't really know why I was so excited for them to get married but I was. Of course I was sleeping during the actual ceremony but I watched a few clips here and there on the internet.

I thought her dress was so elegant and classy. It really fit her style and she looked great it in!! Very slimming. Usually I don't get too excited over lace but her dress was beautiful. (sidenote: My mom actually had a lace wedding gown and like 10 years ago she said I could wear it to my wedding, but I was really against lace then. I don't really remember what my mom's dress looks like.) Kate carried herself so elegantly, just like true royalty.

I'm kind of excited to see how their "reign" will pan out. They are definitely the more modern couple and I like that about them. I don't really have anything else to say beside how beautiful Kate Middleton looked!!!

This is my favorite picture from the event.
]

And my favorite guests at the wedding. Dude David Beckham looks good!!!!! And Victoria looks stunning per usual.

1 comment: