Friday, April 15, 2011

The Effects Of Coffee (or just plain caffeine) On My Body

I am super sensitive to caffeine. If I drink it in the morning, it makes it really hard to sleep at night. It can be coffee, energy drinks, or tea. The only good thing about caffeine for my body is that it helps me concentrate when I have to do work. I think that my brain is just operating on super speed that I can really focus and get things done. It's really strange. Like right now for instance, I am typing at super duper speeds and really focused on doing my homework.

My body reacts well to tea and energy drinks, but when it comes to coffee it's a whole different story. I might be slightly lactose intolerant due to not drinking too much milk nowadays. After drinking coffee I just know that my stomach and bowels will not do well after. Yet, I made the mistake today knowing the effects of coffee. I'm at Starbucks doing work and I should have gotten a tea but I just blurted out "Mocha Frappuccino" without thinking. We'll see about tonight. Luckily I'm not going out to see anyone tonight. It's so tasty though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment