Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Tahoe 07.20.13 Part I

I woke up early on Saturday because I had to blow my nose and the tissues were outside; it was 6:30am. Since I was out of the tent I decided to use the restroom, which I ended up waiting 10 minutes for. By that time I was already wide awake. I also saw the sun shining horizontally through the trees and it made me want to go shoot some pics. Jon woke up also and I asked him to go with me to the General Store to get more firewood for the morning after he used the restroom. He didn't have to wait at all! So he went back to sleep and left me with his keys to the car (stick shift O_O). Went to the General Store to buy firewood but it wasn't open yet (6:45am...they open at 7:00am) and I realized I didn't have my wallet either. I decided to take pictures at the lake until the store opened. The view was breathtaking! It was so quiet and serene with just a few dog walkers out. (When we went back to the lake to paddle board, the beach was filled with people! So glad I was able to capture it in the morning.) Took a few snapshots and then went back to the campsite to get my wallet to buy firewood. 7:15am, everyone was still asleep. I stalled a total of 2 times; I was so proud of myself!


@ South Lake Tahoe @ South Lake Tahoe @ South Lake Tahoe @ South Lake Tahoe @ South Lake Tahoe @ South Lake Tahoe @ South Lake Tahoe @ South Lake Tahoe @ South Lake Tahoe @ South Lake Tahoe @ South Lake Tahoe @ South Lake Tahoe @ South Lake Tahoe @ South Lake Tahoe @ South Lake Tahoe

No comments:

Post a Comment