Friday, November 18, 2011

SF 10.26.11

Took BART to Chinatown to meet up with an old patient who was visiting. Then we walked around Chinatown and actually went into all those stores. I never stepped foot in them; we always walked past them whenever I was with family. There are a lot of interesting things in those stores! After walking up and down Grant St, we went our separate ways. I walked by this mural I saw while driving one day. I didn't remember where it was and I was lucky to stumble across it again. I made sure I snapped a picture this time. Then I went to Starbucks to get a beverage and attempted to start writing an essay for Simmons College. I was mostly just thirsty. Finished my drink and started walking to the Montgomery BART station and passed by Coffee Bar. I didn't go inside; I liked the simplicity of the decor with its clean cut edges. Then hopped onto BART.

@ Chinatown SF
@ Chinatown SF
@ Chinatown SF
@ Chinatown SF
@ Chinatown SF
@ Bush and Grant
@ Starbucks
@ Coffee Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment