Tuesday, June 21, 2011

UCSD Grad 2011 & Truluck's

I'm posting this late but better late than never. Went down to UCSD for Joe's graduation on 6/11/11. It was fun to be a pseudo-college-kid again. I didn't take any pictures of that part of my weekend. After the graduation we went to Truluck's for dinner. It's this super fancy seafood place and yes it was delicious! They even called to follow up the next day to make sure we enjoyed ourselves. What great service! All the shellfish they had were ginormous sized! Super yummy. Just took a few pics; not too many. Went to the Del Mar Fair the next day. That will be for another post.

later gator


truluck's
truluck's
truluck's
truluck's
truluck's

1 comment:

  1. =) I was surprised to see that I finally received a comment! Thanks Sarah!

    ReplyDelete