Sunday, June 15, 2014

cold brew recipe

For the past two weeks I've been buying cold brew from Vigilante Coffee. I didn't make it out today to get my cold brew refilled so I decided to make my own.  I cut Verve Coffee's recipe in half because I only go through 16oz per week. It's currently in the fridge waiting for me so I can drink it in the morning :)

Grind 1/2 cup (4oz) of coffee coarse. Pour into your vessel (I used my french press). Pour 2 cups (16oz) of filtered room temperature water over the coffee. Press the coffee grounds down to ensure they are all soaking. Put it in the refrigerator overnight. Mine will be soaking for ~14hrs. In the morning I will press the filter down and pour. If you don't have a french press, filter the beans through any strainer.

cold brew cold brew cold brew

1 comment: