Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My First Cup of Home Brewed French Press Coffee Turned Cafe Au Lait

Tried to go for a more grainy filmy look. Just playing around with Lightroom. Last photo shot was from my iPhone 4S using the valencia instagram filter. That's my favorite filter. hehe ^_^

I finally bought a coffee grinder so I can finally use my french press and coffee beans I got for Christmas! It yielded a pretty nice cup of coffee. I think next time I'll use less water so the coffee taste is stronger. The yirg ycfcu peaberry has a nice sweet taste to it and the beans smell amazing!

Materials:
(1) Bodum French Press
(1) Porlex JP-30 Stainless Steel Coffee Grinder
(1) mug of your choice
(2) scoops of coffee beans (Blue Bottle Coffee Co yirg ycfcu peaberry beans were used) coursely ground
(2) cups of hot but not boiling water
(1/2) cup of vanilla soy milk

@ French Press Coffee @ French Press Coffee @ French Press Coffee @ French Press Coffee @ French Press Coffee @ French Press Coffee @ French Press Coffee @ French Press Coffee @ French Press Coffee @ French Press Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment